Thursday, December 6, 2007

Birthday boy

today is a special day for me....eventhough i donnoe wht my mum felt 16 years ago today...suffer is necessary...yesterday my frens celebrated my birthday with me...eh... but i am not really think it was a celebration....my frens little ooi n me are born in same day....so ^^6 show meaningful to us.....today another group of frens will celebrate my birthday with me again....hope tht today is really a celebration.....hope to welcoming my birthday yesterday but really felt very sleepy...n the stupid computer was stuck...so i can only welcoming my birthday in my dream...ths morning..when i wake up...first thing i do is checking my message box...most of my frens were helping me to welcoming my birthday....donnoe y ...eventhough just a wishing message but i feel very happy....Thk to all of my frens.....once again Happy Bithday^^to myself n little orlando ooi.....a last birthday celebrate with surians...^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



ginaldsiow